Fortnightly Saturday 10:30-11:30
Did you Know: As we age, our ability to breathe decreases dramatically (Over 40% by the age of 75!). This is because:
- Respiratory muscles weaken
- Musculoskeletal physiology hardens and becomes less efficient
- The tissue of our lungs becomes softer (loses elasticity).
- The tiny air sacs (alveoli) that diffuse life sustaining oxygen into our blood collapse and weaken.
- Supporting organs such as the heart and kidneys decline.
Here is the most important fact: This process begins from when we are 25 years of age and impacts every organ in our body!
What if we could slow this process down? What if we could learn to breathe ourselves healthier and create younger bodies in the process? This is the purpose of this group: To help people improve their breathing with the added benefit of improving overall health and wellbeing.
Why in saltcave?
Medical grade salt + breathing techniques = double the healing power.
The salt positively impacts cell activity, improving our energy whilst helping to balance blood sugar levels. Other health benefits include:
- A natural disinfectant. Salt is antimicrobial, and antibacterial clearing nasties from our blood and body tissue.
- The negatively charged ions improve our health and mood.
- Support detoxification of immune, nervous and lymphatic systems.
- Increases lung capacity
- Improves skin conditions including psoriasis, rashes, eczema, acne.
- Reduce inflammation and mucus in the lungs, improving respiratory conditions such as asthma, allergies, bronchitis, sinus congestion and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
A 60 minute salt cave session equates to the benefits of 4 days spent by the ocean! You will leave feeling energised, focused and feeling incredible. Come and join us to explore breathing techniques and guided meditations to promote health and wellbeing within a pure and precisely managed salt cave environment.
To Book Clink on the email link below or text/call Sam on 07703621730
£10 Friday 2pm-3pm
£15 Saturday 10:30-11:30