The purpose of this group is to help explore the world of meditation. There will be opportunity to connect with a variety of meditation practices, both passive and active.
Benefits of the class include:
- Reducing stress and body-held tension
- Connecting to inner happiness, peace and sense of joy.
- Promoting emotional health by supporting release of emotions such as anxiety, grief and rage
- Development of compassion and self-awareness
- Slow the signs of aging (both physical and mental!)
- Experience a variety of techniques from around the world
19:30 Opening ceremony and engagement of techniques to ground and energise
19:50 Integration of guided meditation techniques, including breath, imagery, movement and mindfulness
20:45 Meditation closing ceremony with opportunity to share
This group is perfect for beginners through to experienced meditators.
Western Road, Branksome Park
To book, call/text Sam on 07703621730 or click on the link below to email for reservation. We will confirm your attendance and provide venue details,
Charge: £7,50 or four groups for £20